Saturday, March 5, 2011

1am and still packing

In 25 hours time I will be in Thailand!

Please continue to pray for:
Favour
Grace for the journey - that I would be able to sleep on the plane and catch up on much needed rest! Rest and refreshing!
Protection  - for the whole group and our families as we love on the sex workers, the children, the poor.
Health - complete health! I have been fighting off sore throat/cough this past week or so
For God to connect us with the right people at the right time, and preparation of their hearts and ours too!
Unity within our team
If you read this early enough, that I would just be able to get everything done in time for leaving! I am not only packing for this trip, but sorting through all my stuff tonight and putting into boxes and bags to store in different peoples houses, and sorting out other logistics of leaving...
JOY! and intimacy with Papa God :)
I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. PS. Please also continue to pray for more finances to come in for this trip! God is so faithful and has already blessed me with work in the last month and by stirring peoples hearts to give - thank you to those people :) Please continue to pray for the rest of the finance to come in :)

    ReplyDelete